For Corona Virus Resources for HMS Research Cores visit this page
The new Harvard POI Policy goes into effect on July 15, 2021.
- For information about sponsoring External Core Customer (ECC) POIs please visit the HMS POI website.
- To request HMS ID (formerly known as eCommons ID) account for external core users instructions can be found on the HMS IT ServiceNow Portal.
Workshops and Meetings
Core Directors Administration and Training Workshops
- 2021 Northeast Regional Laboratory Staff and Core Directors (NERLSCD) Meeting - November 3-5, 2021 - Website
- 2022 Annual Association of Biomolecular Resource Facilities (ABRF) Meeting - March 27-30, 2022 - Website
- Leadership and Management in Core Facilities - Northwestern University Kellogg Executive Education Program - Website
Resources and Helpful Links
Recharge Rate Setting: Considerations, Compliance, Process
A guide to assist any recharge service center to understand and work through the rate setting process. Self-published by an ABRF member, this 32 page how-to manual covering all aspects of the rate setting process is now available on www.lulu.com as a spiral bound printed manual or a downloadable ebook. Based on 12 years’ experience working with a range of core facilities and presentations at ABRF and MAD SSCi, Covers the basics of recharge, pitfalls, and best practices. Includes many illustrated graphics and examples.
- Harvard Service Center Policies
- Research Administration
- Additional Helpful Links for HMS Cores
Annual HMS Research Cores Poster Session
- 2021 Cores Poster Session - December 2, 2021
HMS Core Directors Meetings
To request copies of slides from the meeting presentations, please contact email@example.com
Next: Winter 2022 and Location TBD